Saturday, June 23, 2007

I love the weekends

I do not have a job. So you would think that everyday was like the weekend for me. So let me set the record straight: THERE IS NOTHING LIKE THE WEEKEND! I swear, I look forward to Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays with all the same passion as I did when I worked a full time gig. There is something relaxing and exciting about staring down the weekend. I love the feeling of a Saturday morning with the whole day in front of me. I usually pile the kids into my mommy whip (Ebonics for minivan) our ritual is one of them will ask Mommy where are going? and we say in unison "Wherever the day takes us!" and off we go to shop (window shop), putter around, check a museum, explore a park, whatever the mood suggests. I know I ought to do some laundry or clean something, but I just can't bring myself to adopt that nasty habit, besides there are perfectly good other days of the week for housekeeping. So off I go to finish my weekend.

No comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    LoveTALK Radio

    Listen to internet radio with Lovebabz LOVETALK on Blog Talk Radio

    LoveBabz She Writes

    Search This Blog

    Followers

    Labels

    Blog Archive