Thursday, June 7, 2007

Marriage Diary: Vol 1 Thursday night

So he is leaving. A great part of me is relieved. And another part is sad. Because I believed in the death do us part, and happily ever after. I thought I knew him, really knew him from my soul. It was a grand affair, a love story that would stand the test of time. But I was wrong. I am wrong. He wants out and I can't figure out why and when did it all go wrong. I certainly can't remember or figure out. Our life seemed good to me. Yes, we have some drama now, but I know this too shall pass. Enough with the whining. I have 4 kids to think about and I have to keep it together. Whatever illusion I was holding onto no longer exists. He wants out and I am obliged to let him go. He is weak and doesn't deserve a woman like me. I am fun, and full of life. I am pretentious and uncommon. So "I say go--walk out the door your not wanted here anymore. Weren't you the one who tried to hurt me with goodbye, did you think I'd crumble did you think I would lay down and die --oh no not I , I will survive as along as I know how to love, I'll know I'll stay alive, cause I got all my life to live and all my love to give I WILL SURVIVE"...Gloria Gaynor

No comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    LoveTALK Radio

    Listen to internet radio with Lovebabz LOVETALK on Blog Talk Radio

    LoveBabz She Writes

    Search This Blog

    Followers

    Labels

    Blog Archive