Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Old Ways Won't Open New Doors

When I came across this quote on facebook, I stared at it for a long time. There is something here that is speaking to me. Speaking loud and clear.

I can hear the questions swarming in my heart and soul, ringing loudly in my head: WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING? The answers are flooding my being.  I can't look away.  I can't ignore what I know.

I gotta save my life.  I gotta get away from the bullshit that keeps me stuck in the muck and mire of expectations of my life that aren't my expectations. 

I know what to do. Ready to open and walk through new doors.

1 comment:

Big Mark 243 said...

I think that one of the most difficult things for people to do is cutting the ties that bind them to their unhappiness... it is a fear of the unfamiliar and the unknown that I think that keeps them repeating their patterns...

...good luck on your journey...

Follow Me on Pinterest

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    LoveTALK Radio

    Listen to internet radio with Lovebabz LOVETALK on Blog Talk Radio

    LoveBabz She Writes

    Search This Blog

    Followers

    Labels

    Blog Archive