Friday, June 13, 2014

Ruby Dee 1922 - 2014


"The kind of beauty I want is the hard-to-get kind that comes from within - strength, courage, dignity." 
Ruby Dee.


I do believe Ms. Ruby Dee left us with a prayer for our lives.
What a Star!
 What a Woman!

I've got some more living to do! She has given me.. us, a wonderful road map on how to walk this life! I am inspired!
I am not sad. Sad would be if she left us too soon. 
I am grateful 
that she has given us a real definition 
of strength, courage and dignity. 
How could we not be inspired?
She calls me to live bigger, fuller and without reservation! 
WOW!











No comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    LoveTALK Radio

    Listen to internet radio with Lovebabz LOVETALK on Blog Talk Radio

    LoveBabz She Writes

    Search This Blog

    Followers

    Labels

    Blog Archive