Friday, July 4, 2014

BlogHer Asks: Where Where You 10 Years Ago?

Blogher is asking their friends and supporters "Where Were You 10 Years Ago?" and since I am a huge fan of those groundbreaking founding Divas, I am going to answer.

In 2004 I was serving in my second term of office. I was still happily married. My son Gregory arrived! He was 5 years old. Life was good. Life was full of possibility and purpose.

Mind you, in less than 2 years later my life crashed and burned. Eh, that's 12 years ago!  10 years ago, my family added our 4th and last child, Gregory and that made 2004 AMAZING!



No comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    LoveTALK Radio

    Listen to internet radio with Lovebabz LOVETALK on Blog Talk Radio

    LoveBabz She Writes

    Search This Blog

    Followers

    Labels

    Blog Archive