Monday, November 10, 2014

NOVEMBER IS NATIONAL ADOPTION MONTH

They have made my life better... Stronger... More vibrant. There was no me before them... Truely. They have rescued me from despair. They have saved me from hopelessness. They have added a dimension to my life that did not exist before. All that I know about TRUE LOVE I owe to them.

There is no greater love on the planet for me than my love for these four. They are my greatest treasures. They are my greatest redeemers.

I invite those looking to build and or start a family... add to their family... consider adoption. It will change your life in so many unexpected glorious ways.






No comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    LoveTALK Radio

    Listen to internet radio with Lovebabz LOVETALK on Blog Talk Radio

    LoveBabz She Writes

    Search This Blog

    Followers

    Labels

    Blog Archive