Saturday, January 24, 2015

I am I am

These days I am in a groove. The old fears that held me hostage  hover in the distance.
I am in a divine place of moving forward with grace. Nothing is troubling me. I got a rythm.

I am seeing the realities of things and I am not running from what I see. I am also not interested in nursing anyone's malaise. I can't hold anybody up or down, I am quite clear about that. And those that have stepped to me with some fantasy of happily-ever-after without any spiritual, emotional work done on themselves can just keep on moving.

I am excited and calm about the road ahead. What twisted me around last year has no influence this year. This is true grown woman shit.

I am I am. This life is balancing me out and I am in awe.



1 comment:

Big Mark 243 said...

...good for you..! Relying on being the best person you can for you should bring the things you desire in others out of them..!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    LoveTALK Radio

    Listen to internet radio with Lovebabz LOVETALK on Blog Talk Radio

    LoveBabz She Writes

    Search This Blog

    Followers

    Labels

    Blog Archive