Sunday, December 27, 2015

Be Back in 2016!

2015 was filled with all kinds of exciting and painful revelations! Of course I got to do some amazing things... Drive my oldest daughter off to college! Be a speaker at BlogHer2015 in NYC this past summer. I got a Legendary Woman award. And I am working with great authors who are crafting their first books. Oh I am so thrilled!

But the Universe is calling me to take a closer look at my life, My health is in need of my attention. Seriously. I need to really discern moving forward... Where am I going? What am I doing? I feel like I ought to cue Diana Ross and the theme from Mahogany.... Do you know Where you're going to? I think I did that a few years ago! This blog is my salvation and touchstone. I have big dreams. I intend to see them to fruition. I intend to live them. But right now I need a break.

A break is needed to attend to my dreams. My health and to my desires to be all that I can be in the years remaining of this life. I am excited about 2016!

Thank you to all who follow this little blog. Those of you who concern yourselves with my story. Thank you! Thank YOU! Thank YOU!



1 comment:

Hawa Bond said...

You continue to inspire. I pray that incredible blessings manifest for you in 2016, Babz.

Follow Me on Pinterest

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    LoveTALK Radio

    Listen to internet radio with Lovebabz LOVETALK on Blog Talk Radio

    LoveBabz She Writes

    Search This Blog

    Followers

    Labels

    Blog Archive