Tuesday, April 19, 2016

100 Days Project! Starts 4/19/16

What could you do with 100 days of making? That's the challengeL 100 Days Project! being creative! being artistic! Being Healthy! What would you do? Well, I am challenging you to do something!

Starting today April 19, 2016 and ending July 27, 2016 make something! Create something!
use the hashtag #100DAYPROJECT  I have an idea of what I want to do. So follow me on Instagram Lovebabz. I'll have a hashtag and everything! And THANKS to elleluna on Instagram for launching this and big thanks to A'Driane Nieves, www.addyeB.com my facebook friend and supreme artist for sharing this with me.




No comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    LoveTALK Radio

    Listen to internet radio with Lovebabz LOVETALK on Blog Talk Radio

    LoveBabz She Writes

    Search This Blog

    Followers

    Labels

    Blog Archive